Connect With Me
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Book: Too many to name. Truly.
- Musical: Phantom of the Opera
- Movie: Anything directed by Tim Burton. And Johnny Depp’s my fav.
- Coffeehouse Order: Iced macchiato with two extra shots of espresso
- Cocktail: Coca Cola…with ice
- Vacation spot: Tennessee
- Music: *cannot compute* *too many entries*
The Values I Hold Dear
Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
Meet Brenna Miles
Hey, there! I’m Brenna, and I really like cacti.
I mean, I have several. And even though not all of them survive (don’t judge), I still love them dearly.
I’m also a copywriter who is passionate about helping others find their unique voice. I have been helping others use that voice online since 2012, but I’ve been writing in some shape or form for as long as I can remember. I love the art of storytelling and connection which helps me create content that is:
- Unique to your brand
I love creating web pages, blog posts and just about any other form of content you can imagine. But, I also enjoy brainstorming and strategizing, the much-needed backbone of any writing project.
What Makes Me, Me?
Are you sure you’re ready to go down that rabbit hole? Okay, let’s go.
I started college at a local community college in rural Illinois, about two miles from my home. I started pursuing a degree in Theatre until I discovered my love for business. I continued my education and received my BS in Business and then entered into my first office job. I was freelancing at night, burning the midnight oil to do what I truly loved to do: write. With a new baby, a 9-5 and a passion, I found it hard to choose. After a few years of working tirelessly when everyone else was in bed, I took the leap and started doing what I am passionate about.
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m a music addict. I’ve played guitar for over 13 years. And in fifth grade, I told everyone I was going to be an “air guitarist” when I grew up.
- I cry over Monet and van Gogh. I can’t deny it. Art is where it’s at for me.
- I am scared of “see-through” stairs. Stairs with holes in them? Nope. Clear stairs? Not happening. Just being real.
- I say weird things like bloomin’. Call it midwestern roots or call it unique, whatever you call it, it’s bloomin’ awesome.