Connect With Me
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Book: How does one choose a single, favorite book? Not. Possible.
- Musical: The Music Man
- Movie: *See favorite book
- Coffeehouse Order: Cold Press, the largest size possible, with room for cream
- Cocktail: Prosecco
- Vacation spot: Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Music: Folk, 90s rock, old-school rap
The Values I Hold Dear
Top 5 StrengthsFinder Strengths
Meet Erin Larson
Hey guys! I’m Erin, and I like to say really midwestern things like, “Hey guys!”
I’m also a photographer, designer and customer service enthusiast! I love helping people. I love putting little boxes next to my list of tasks and then checking off said boxes. Oh, the thrill! I have been helping people in customer service and project management roles for over 14 years. In that time I’ve found that you make the best connections with people when you are:
While I love getting results, I’m also a creative thinker. I have a passion for the arts, and I adore seeing and creating beautiful things. I know this makes me a bit odd, but it also gives me the unique ability to provide results in a strategic way that is still personalized, representing my client’s true character. Kinda neat, eh?
So, Who Is Erin?
There’s the $100,000 question!
I’m from northwestern Wisconsin and I love cheese as much as you would imagine. Maybe more. I earned my degree in Computer Information Systems from Chippewa Valley Technical College and joined the working world. I learned, relatively quickly, that I needed to use the other side of my brain more, so I returned to the University of Wisconsin-Stout and pursued my degree in Merchandising & Management. I found that working for small businesses allowed me to use all of the facets of my education. Adding the technical side to the design side, and sprinkling in my passion for helping others, I’d found the sweet spot.
A few fun facts about me:
- I quote movies. Ad nauseam. It’s my second language. Spanish is my third, but I’m rusty and have spent too much time and effort honing my second.
- I’ve been bit by the travel bug. If I haven’t been there, I want to go. No question.
- I love cats more than what is considered normal. They’re just so soft. And they have ZERO cares, besides snoozin’. What’s not to love?!
- I hate elevators. It’s a claustrophobia thing. I’ll just take the stairs, thank you.
Enough About Me. Tell Me About You!
Are you ready to get your latest content project up and running? Do you have questions about your current project with our team? Just reach out! I’m here to help! Just drop me a note or call me at 612-643-1824. I look forward to hearing from you!