Making Greater Connections to Better the World
Here at Custom Content Solutions, we’ve made it quite clear that our mission is to connect you to your voice and your audience—to write content that connects and converts.
But you may not be aware of the third part of our mission: To connect you with your community. So we’d like to share with you how we at Custom Content Solutions are working to make a greater impact on the world through our services.
The Organizations We Support
Each month we donate up to 10 percent of our income to support worthy causes that our clients care about and that mean a great deal to our team:
- Black Girls CODE (blackgirlscode.com): This amazing organization builds pathways for young women of color to lead in science, technology engineering and math. They teach everything from robotics to web design and work on creating equitable spaces within the STEM field. As believes in equity, inclusion and belonging, and as women in tech, we have loved this org for some time and are happy to support it on a monthly basis.
- Front Row Foundation (frontrowfoundation.org): This organization delivers front-row moments to children and adults who have life-threatening illnesses. As one of our key values is to create magical moments for those we encounter, we knew immediately upon learning about this organization that we had to become ambassadors.
- Minnesota Literacy Council (mnliteracy.org): Turning locally, we want to do what we can to support literacy for all individuals and cultivate the writers of the future. Minnesota Literacy Council—which started right in our hometown of Roseville, MN—teaches literacy skills to Minnesotans ages 3 and up.
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (naacpldf.org): As seekers of justice and supporters of civil rights, we are proud to support the NAACP LDF in its fight for racial justice in the American legal system and for equality in America’s democracy.
- Women for Women International (womenforwomen.org): This organization does amazing work, offering social and economic empowerment to women in war-torn countries. Cari, our founder, spent time researching women’s and children’s rights post-genocide in Rwanda and has a strong connection to this organization’s mission.
It’s a true privilege to be able to support our favorite organizations each month and to help our clients support theirs during special times throughout the year. We hope that, through our small contributions, we can help lift up those in our community and do our part to create a better tomorrow for everyone.