Connect With Me
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Book: Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Musical: Les Misérables
- Movie: Dead Poets Society
- Coffeehouse Order: English Breakfast Tea
- Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea
- Vacation spot: Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado every time
- Music: No bias, but anything from the 60s and 70s will make me smile
The Values I Hold Dear
Top 5 CliftonStrengths
Meet Parker Johnson, Content Writer
Howdy! My name is Parker, and I call everyone sir or ma’am whether they like it or not.
I’m just a good ol’ southern boy with a passion for writing and storytelling. Throughout human history, we’ve strived for connection, and storytelling has always been at the center. It doesn’t matter if it’s the next great American novel or a blog. A story works when it resonates with readers by establishing an emotional connection.
I take this approach with everything I write. For a business to truly succeed, it needs content that connects directly to its audience by being engaging, approachable, and educational.
Getting to Know the Real Me
Where do I begin? I’m a Texas native who loves spending time with loved ones and sharing my passions with those who matter most.
I’ve been writing for as long as I could hold a pencil. In elementary school, I ran a successful operation where I traded comic books and trading cards I wrote for anything sweet my mother wouldn’t let me have.
As I grew older, my passion for writing grew with me. After high school, I spent some time working as a script supervisor for various movie and television productions local to Dallas, Texas.
It was during this time that I discovered my love for SEO content writing. I attended the University of Texas at Dallas and received my BA in digital media. I quickly became engrossed in the world of SEO copywriting and haven’t looked back since.
Here are some fun little facts about me we can talk about:
- I love anything trivia, and you can find me on any given Saturday at Trivia Night.
- I collect vinyl, especially from the 60s and 70s.
- I will die on the hill that a Renaissance Fair is the highest form of entertainment.
Enough About Me. Tell Me About You!
Are you ready to have content that perfectly reflects your values and is engaging and educational for your customers? I would love to speak with you today! Connect with me online or call us at 612-643-1824.