Woo hoo! It’s time to shake the dust off our ugly Christmas sweaters! The holidays are here, and the New Year is right around the corner. It’s a time for joy, excitement and, of course, looking back a bit before we move forward.
What a Year It’s Been!
Our year has been full of magical moments:
- Cheering on Hugh Jackman as he performed The Greatest Show
- Building a VIP community of content-minded professionals
- Watching dolphins play off the pier in Newport Beach
- Learning new tactics and strategies at conferences in Los Angeles, St. Paul and Bend, OR
- Living it up as our inner villains for a day at Disneyland
- Launching a brand-new online writing course
- And so much more!
Thank You for Being on This Journey With Us
Now, looking back, we feel especially grateful to be able to do what we do each day. We thrive each day thanks to the relationships we have with our customers, partners and friends.
Thank you. Thank you for being with us on this journey. Thank you so much for your support throughout the year. It truly means the world to us.
Although this is the last post you’ll see from us this year, we’ve got good news: 2020 is going to be one for the books. We sincerely hope the same for you.
From us Word Nerds to you and yours, Happy Holidays!
A quick note about holiday hours: To honor our family and friends during this holiday season, our offices will be closed from December 20th till January 6th. See you next year!?