Blog Writing Services
Blog Writing Services for Service-Based Businesses
“60% of customers feel engaged and positive about a company after reading custom content on their blog.”
There’s no getting around it—a blog is one of the best online marketing tools you can use to build a true connection with your ideal audience. Additionally, a well-written, consistently maintained blog can:
- Establish you as a leader in your field
- Educate your audience on your industry
- Answer common questions that your audience has
- Provide inspiration for your audience to act on
- Build a trust-based relationship with your audience
- Make you the go-to source for information about the type of services you provide
- Drive revenue to your business, thereby monetizing your website
At Custom Content Solutions, our sole goal in all our web copywriting services is to help you build real connections with your audience. And there’s no better way to do that via your website than by adding a blog.
Blog Writing Services Tailored to Your Needs
No single blog service fits every business. That’s why we tailor our blog content writing to fit your needs. Our services can include:
- Brainstorming: Do you get hung up on figuring out what to write about? Our content creation process begins with research and brainstorming. We can dive in and create a laundry list of topics for you to review. Your approved topics will then be put into the writing queue.
- Writing: Want to blog once a month? Once a week? More often? Less? We can help you determine a blog posting schedule that best fits your needs and budget. Then we’ll get to writing, taking the time-consuming content creation task off your plate.
- Review and approval: We’ll send your blog post to you via Microsoft Word to have you review. If you have revision requests, we’ll make the changes for you and get a final document in your hands for publishing on your website.
- Posting: If you host your blog on your WordPress website, our team can publish your posts for you, allowing you a hands-free blogging experience.
Blogging for Search and for People
- Optimized headers
- Title tags and meta descriptions
- Meta tags
- Free stock image with alt text
Get a Blog That Delivers for Your Business. Call Our Team Today.
Blogging, like most content marketing efforts, is part of the long-game when it comes to connecting with your ideal audience and building a following. This long game only works, however, when you show up consistently.
Get help sticking to a consistent blog writing schedule by working with our team. We’ll provide you with the high-quality, personalized blog content you desire.